


I know I am biased, but you just gotta know what an awesome girl my daughter is. Isabel is the most mature, intelligent and downright adorable 8-year old that I have ever met. Everyone who is part of her life knows exactly what I am talking about, too. She is gracious, sweet to her brothers, helpful to me...I can't even say enough good things about her. God is so good to have given me a daughter like her.
Here are a few things I love about Isabel: her smile; her laugh; her musical talent (what a singer!); she loves to read (like me!); the way she takes care of her baby brother; her fashion sense; her sense of humor; her love of Jesus; the sweet prayer she says every night...these are just a few things...if I listed them all, Blogger would probably crash!
When Isabel was a baby, she hardly ever slept. She didn't sleep through the night, in her own bed, until she was four years old! When I would ask her why she wouldn't stay in her room, she would say "I just want to BEEEee with you". Let me tell you, at 3 o'clock in the morning, it really wasn't that cute, but it is cute to think of now. The point is, now that Isabel is 8 years old, she still likes to BEEEee with me, and I love being with her, too. I hope we always have that kind of relationship.
Isabel is looking over my shoulder as I type this, proofreading and making sure I don't put anything embarrassing in here. I guess it meets her approval!
No comments:
Post a Comment