
Can you believe what my sweet husband bought for me? Joe was so thankful that I have been such a good wife to him and great mom to his three babies, he stopped by the car lot and arranged to have this awesome ride delivered to my door. What a guy! Then, he's even taking care of the kids all weekend while I go out of town on a scrapbooking retreat with my big sis! I am so lucky!
Okay, you did read the title, right? You do know what today is, right? Yep, April Fool's! Did I getcha? For those of you who know my husband, I'm sure you knew that I was joking. He is keeping the kids all weekend while I scrapbook with Michelle, and I'm sure he is thankful (most of the time) for me, but I'm pretty sure he will never surprise me with a new car :)
Anybody else have some good April's Fool pranks up their sleeve? I'm trying to think of something to do to the kids, but I don't want to stress them out before school in the morning. Hmm...maybe I could Google some ideas. I'll let you know if I come up with anything good.
1 comment:
Thanks for visiting my blog! I enjoyed perusing yours...are you an RN AND a scrap booker? I used to practice nursing...stopped when I had my first little one. Seems we're both moms of 3, too. Lots in common!
Hope to get to know you better via the WWW!
Great April Fool's joke, by the way. I was wondering how you were going to fit 3 kids in that sweet car... :)
Post a Comment