
Happy Birthday, Danielle! I wish I had a baby picture of you to put on here, too, so everyone could see how much you have grown. You were the most adorable baby, and I loved having you to myself your first summer when I babysat after your mom went back to work. That was the summer after I graduated high school, and I had so much fun spoiling you! You had the chubbiest, most kissable cheeks, and I loved to make you laugh. You were the first one to call me "Heddy", and you could dance to Barney on TV before you could even walk. I have so many sweet memories of you...do you remember going out into that huge snowdrift, saying "This is RIDICULOUS!" in your little toddler voice? It has been awesome watching you grow up into this beautiful young woman...I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you. One of my favorite bible verses is Jeremiah 29:11, and it is so perfect for this time in your life:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
We love you, Danielle! Hope your birthday plans survive the snowstorm!
No comments:
Post a Comment