Monday, March 10, 2008

Last Spring...

This is what I can't wait to do this spring...enjoy my tulips, dig in some dirt, and play with worms with Gabe and Isabel (Elijah would rather play football with his buddies). I hope my bulbs survive this latest snowstorm...they were already poking up through the mulch, even though I told them to wait another week or so. So impatient (kinda like me).

Have had a great morning today...went to the Y, got a decent workout, ate some yummy lunch, and played out in the snow with Gabe for over an hour. It's 40 degrees, so the snow is starting to melt, and it is packing so well that we made an awesome snowman in just a few minutes. Of course, Gabe wanted to knock it right down with his baseball bat, but I convinced him to wait until Daddy and the kids see it after school first. Now he's down for a nap, and I'm getting ready to go organize my scrapbook stuff for my getaway weekend (only three more weeks!). Warmer weather is on the horizon, and my spirits are high. Life is good...

No comments: