Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"Lost" in my dreams...

For the past couple of weeks, I have been watching the episodes of "Lost", starting with Season 1. I am now halfway through Season 2. Every night when the kids are safely tucked in bed, I run down to the Xbox and turn on Netflix, losing myself in the world of Jack and Kate and Sawyer and all the others.


I may have to face the fact that this is an addiction, one that my children share. Gabe loves to watch it with me, and make scrapbook pages about the island (he even drew a plane, cut it out, and made it crash-land on his "island", complete with the hatch and the beach!).

Often, I fall asleep on the couch immediately after the show is over, visions of sugarplums, crashing waves and Sawyer dancing in my head...

Those kind of dreams make it really difficult to wake up in the morning, folks. Do I hear an amen?

Thank you, Josh and the creators of Lost, for making me one happy, if slightly fantasizing, girl.

12 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Sawyer is HOTT!!! I'm so sad that this is going to be the last season.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Oh and AMEN!!!!!

Suzann said...

Still haven't seen it.
The library didn't have it when I looked for it and then I forgot.

Lula! said...

AMEN!!!!!!

AMEN!

One week from today. ONE WEEK FROM TODAY.

Yes, I'm repeating myself, but you know I'm so beyond excited. Oh my stars...one week from today. AMEN!

Brandy said...

I am still resisting the obvious PUSH to watch this show.

Maybe I'll wait til the whole thing is done and then watch the DVDs. Like I'm doing with Pushing Daisies.

Melissa said...

I totally had a dream about Locke last night. It's getting close. I was time travelling with him. We were supposed to be married and everytime we bounced into a different time we had to remember that we were supposed to get married later on......I'm remembering this as I typed. Can't wait until Tuesday. I'm actually foregoing American Idol so I can DVR LOST and The Biggest Loser. It is an obsession. When this show is on, I think about it when it's not. I'm trying to work everything out in my head. It's pretty pathetic. Life kinda revolves around it from late Jan.-May....my husband is usually ready to leave me by the end of the season. That's why I just cut off my watching mid-season last year. I just figured I'd wait for DVD.

Rebecca Jo said...

I cant wait till next week!!!!!

I love Sayid... he's one hot "i'll kill you" kinda man! :)

The Wife O Riley said...

I used to watch it, but stopped when I went back bowling on Wednesday nights.

I feel the same way about Greek. I watched all the episodes on Hulu.

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

We are almost done with our rewatch...in season 5 with just a few more episodes to catch up. I am not sure what I am going to do with myself next week when it starts and I have to wait a week between episodes!

CaraBee said...

One more week. One more week. I can make it. Just one more week.

But, as excited as I am for Lost to come back is as sad as I am that this is the END! Sigh.

ChicagoLady said...

I haven't watched Lost, and Sawyer just doesn't do anything for me.

Shannon said...

AMEN!

I'm watching season 5's finale right now! I know we've talked about the brilliance of Terry O'Quinn and Michael Emerson... but seriously, season 5 was Josh Holloway's time to shine.

I can hardly wait for next Tuesday! Just one more week!!!