(making up for the lack of photos in the last post, just to warn you...)
Checking off our summer to-do list, one activity at a time:
Hiking at a new park, Sugarcreek near Dayton, OH...

(Gabe took this one; not too bad, other than
cutting off Daddy's head)
(The Orange Osage tree tunnel, in full bloom.)
(Isabel loved these cool teepees!)
Gabe didn't have it on his list, but he has been dying to be old enough for his first sleep-over. His best little friend, Jonah, came over and they played Legos, watched movies and slept on our sofa bed. Gabe was over-the-moon happy!

This was a top-five winner on Elijah's list, and something we all wanted to do...go to a Cincinnati Reds' game. Mamaw and Papaw came, too, and although we baked on the third base line in the 95 plus degree heat, we still had a great time. The best part: when Gabe asked if Elijah was going to play with the Reds (Elijah wishes!).

(Isabel decked out in Reds gear, down to her matching bracelet!)
(Gabe loved his souvenir of a bat and ball!)
We have a little over four weeks left until school starts, with a few things left to do on our lists. I am loving this summer!










8 comments:
LOVIN' the photos. Looks like great times girlie.
But, can we talk about the crocs please.? UGH.
You guys are putting Phineas and Ferb to shame! I love the pictures -- it's clear that you guys are having a great summer!
Gabe is getting good with the camera... who needs the top of a dad's head anyways? :)
That tree tunnel is BEAUTIFUL! I love stuff like that!
How sweet is Gabe to just already see his big brother playing for the Reds!!! A big brother can do anything in a little brother's eyes!
Great pics!!! I can't wait to get my ladies to a beach next week and take a bajillion pics!!!
First, I must warn you... I am catching up on my commenting, so there will be quite a few from me (sorry!)
Love the pic of the tree tunnel!
FUN TIMES!!! I love baseball
Looks like your are have a wonderful summer! We love hiking in the woods too! Just finished doing VBS at church and last month I helped with flag football at sports camp at church. I hate the thought of going back to work tomorrow--vacations are so nice!
Found you through Blog Trotting--We're from Ohio too!
GO, REDS! I squealed when I saw you all had made it to a game. That's one of the most beautiful ball parks I've ever visited.
Post a Comment