Wednesday, July 7, 2010

600






Can you guess what this post is about?

Hint:  it's a contest.

Leave your guess in the comments.  If it's right, you win!  If lots of you are right, then I'll pick a winner randomly.

Guess what the prize will be...

You can leave that in your comment as well.

Check back this weekend to see if you're the winner.

Good luck :)

12 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I'm nervous... are you fooling us - is it 601? Or 599? I'll go with the 600 though...

And the prize, I'm guessing is Gabe? You're going to let him come over & entertain for a few hours? So you can get a nap? :)

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Well I am just confused!! haha

$600 for baseball tickets in the zoo! HAHA!!

The prize will be homemade cards!

BBB said...

600 posts...

Prize...

More handmade cards by you!

Brandy said...

I'm going with 600 posts too!

{I've been gone way too long. Loving the new look though!}

brainella said...

600 posts. I counted. :)

Suzann said...

600 posts?

you won $600 in the lottery?

you've read 600 books this year?

you've sold yourself for $600?

Joe gave you $600 to go shopping?

see, I'm getting silly now. LOL

Shelley said...

Going with 600 posts.
Prize is for cards made by you.

mep said...

I thought maybe you had saved $600 for something special but really had no idea. Now that I've looked in the comments, I'm going with 600 posts!

If the prize is homemade cards, I hope I win it!

stephanie said...

600th post?

(and i totally came up with that before i even looked at the comments. i'm no cheater!)

stephanie said...

600th post?

(and i totally came up with that before i even looked at the comments. i'm no cheater!)

Matty said...

I too say 600 posts, although I did see the 600th home run depicted there in the photo.

The prize is 600 business cards.

Anonymous said...

600th Post for sure!!!!