Friday, October 9, 2009

A Weekend Equation

What do you get when you add the scenery in Hocking Hills, Ohio...




throw in a cabin (a bit more modern and, well, insulated, than this one)...


mixed with a sister that you adore...


combined with (a lot of) alcoholic beverages, card games and maybe even some Pictionary?


Don't forget to add your sister's other (not necessarily better) half...


And whaddya get?

A weekend free of parental obligation (thanks to the mamaws in our lives!) but full of fun and great memories.

I'll share them with you upon our return!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, too!

8 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I bet you are having the best time!!! ENJOY!

Jen said...

that is awesome. I hope you have a fabulous time!

BBB said...

That looks like WAY too much fun!!! Have a BLAST!!!

CaraBee said...

Is Joe pouring the wine BACK into the wine bottle? Now that is conservation.

Have a great time!! And take lots of pics!

Life Laugh Latte said...

Wish I were there too. So lovely. Enjoy seeing glimpses of America. Beautiful. I adore my sister too. She was and is my first and most intimate BFF. Wish I could see her more often. So glad you had that time. Holly at lifelaughlatte.blogspot.com

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Oh hope you are having a blast!!! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures!

Melissa said...

Looking forward to the upcoming post....:)

Lula! said...

Was he pouring wine back INTO the bottle?

oh Joe...Joe, Joe, Joe...
I need the explanation of this.