Isabel and I are counting down the hours until New Moon, and planning to re-read the book next month before we go. I love that she shares my love of Edward, and his hair.

So it really shouldn't have come as a surprise when she noticed the striking similarity of her little brother to her favorite actor...
One day, Gabe decided he wanted some gel in his hair. Have I ever mentioned that Gabe has great hair? Since he was a baby, he has had what I always called "McDreamy" hair after my fave hospital show, Gray's Anatomy.
But when Isabel saw him, she exclaimed, "He looks just like Edward!".
Which made me take a second glance...



11 comments:
Well, I've been telling ya he was a looker for a while now. But seriously, ya crack me up with that hair thing. LOL
Oh yes! You are going to be in SO much trouble!! He is very handsome (all your kids are beautiful!) I LOVE LOVE LOVE his hair!!!
I am laughing out loud at the moment! I just love that little guy!!! What a stud-muffin! Just make sure he washes his hair. That's the one thing about Mr. Pattinson that just really turns me off. Not too much else that I can think of, though!!!
RobPat has some crazy hair! Gabe rocks the 'do much better. He's such a handsome fella! You are SOO going to be in trouble.
Look at how cute Gabe is... I love how he's working it for the camera! Is he the next heart throb when he grows up??? Hold on for that ride mom!!!
Totally counting down to New Moon!!!
I agree - he's a cutie!!!
My hair looks like that when I get OUT of bed in the morning, not after I comb it. :-)
Gabe is going to knock them dead in a the not-so-distant future. He's so gorgeous!
oh yes, little mr. heartbreaker for sure!
What is it with boys and the gel, Lol:) They love using that stuff.
He does have some serious locks to work with. Pair it with those eyes and you are in trouble come a few years:)
Oh you are in SO much trouble.
Um, yeah, you lost me after the first picture. :-)
(seriously though, Gabe is 10 kinds of adorable!)
Post a Comment