I woke early enough to shower and get ready for church before the madness of Sunday morning began.
I took the boys to church for Sunday School and a good service (Joe stayed back with Isabel, who was having a bit of a fever).
After church, I rushed home to get ready for my day of bliss.
It involved driving to my local Archivers scrapbook store for this:

with my scrap-loving sister, Michelle, who I don't see nearly enough of:

We chatted and laughed and shared ideas while I worked on my album about this trip:


We were fed snacks and dinner, given free demos and awarded prizes, all while surrounded by an endless supply of scrapbooking supplies.
Seriously, it does not take much to make me happy.
Thanks to my big sis for wanting to spend the afternoon with me; thanks to Joe for making it all possible and taking care of the kiddos while I was gone.
How was your Sunday?
12 comments:
My Sunday was nice. Short-lived. Today, it's all a blurr already.
I occasionally get to go to a card stamping workshop that I love. It's so much fun; we chat, we eat, we gossip. So lovely. :-)
I got to spend yesterday with my in-laws.
Glad you had a good time!! Hope you got some scrapping done.
Every mom needs a few hours away with friends... & a craft! :)
Never got into the creative memories thing...although I do understand why women love it. I'm a Shutterfly album girl. Three cheers for the supportive husband, and an extra cheer for sisters hangin out together. Sure miss mine right now! I spent most of the weekend as a middle school small group leader for our church's camp. Lots of fresh air, crazy games (I'm super sore), climbing walls and zip lines, no sleep, nail painting, dancing, junk food, worship, and watching lightbulbs go on in great little minds. Fabulous weekend! Holly at lifelaughlatte.blogspot.com
Dude you totally need to live closer. i love the scrappin' days. I seem to only scrap on my retreats nowadays.
I never gotten into scrapping, although I understand the fun of it. I would probably be an addict if I tried, spend us out of house and home on scrapbooking supplies, so better not to get into it.
I had to stop by and see what you have been up to. Sounds like a great sunday.
Oh I miss Michelle!!!!
How fun that you gals got together and went to a SCRAP store...love it!
I cut strips of fabric and sewed all day!
I had a great day too! Now it's back to the real world and I haven't even unpacked my stuff!
That is so awesome!!! A friend of mine (who is from Columbus) told me about Archivers. It must be a chain up there? Anyway, it sounds AWESOME!
And please bring your Disney trip album. That's probably what I'll be working on at EE and I could use all the ideas that you're willing to share. M'thanks!
LOVE that pic of the kids in front of the Epcot globe-thingy. Love your day of bliss with your sweet sister, whom I miss.
How did I spend my Sunday?
Oh, in the Atlanta airport. On an airplane...for over an hour...then waited another hour...to get on another plane. Yeah, long story. Will tell you later.
Sigh...
But glad you had fun!
Post a Comment