Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Calling all bookclub fans!

Anyone ever been here?

It's the Kansas City public library in Missouri.

How awesome is that!



I would love for our library to look like this!

13 comments:

Michelle said...

I like! Morgan would love. Some years ago our library downtown was having an artwork gallery around town and you would find book related artwork in different parts of the city. One was a set of four foot books sitting on the sidewalk. Not quite this, but it was neat, like the flying pigs and bats incrediable. Remember those.

brainella said...

Isn't that neat? I love it. I would love to work in a cool library. :-)

BBB said...

That is BEYOND cool!!! I love that!!

Jen said...

that is seriously cool! I would love to go there.

CaraBee said...

I am actually from Kansas City (although the Kansas side, which is WAY better) and I haven't seen this. I'll make a point to visit it the next time I go home, though, because it is way cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow this is fantastic I LOVE it!!!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Very cool. It's always been my dream to live in a house with a library. You know - built in shelves from wall to ceiling. Over the tops of doors and windows...

stephanie said...

that is so cool! i want to paint my play room that way... you know, so my kids can be inspired to be smart. oh wait, i don't have a play room anymore... :)

Rebecca Jo said...

I want my HOUSE to look like that!!!

Angie's Spot said...

That is the coolest looking library ever!

mommy4life said...

It is a relatively new building. I live about 20 min from there and have seen pics but not been there. I'll have to add it to our school day "off" list.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

NO way!!! That is amazing!!!

Suzann said...

Holy Smokes that is cool! I would love to go there. My library has the most awesome exterior. I love it, but it's not as "cool" as this one.