What is it about this time of year?
I love fall, for the change of the seasons. The cooler weather. Open windows and the scent of fallen leaves and fires burning.
I love fall, for the mums and cornstalks and haybales and pumpkins adorning the homes in my neighborhood.
I love fall, for my birthday and my wedding anniversary and a trip to Hocking Hills with my sister and our husbands.
I love fall, for how much my kids enjoy getting out the fall decorations and planning their Halloween outfits. This year, Gabe picked out a Haunted House cookie house that we could decorate. And although I held a low expectation of how it would turn out, the end result rather surprised me...
Of course, the thing has only been up for one week and already the roofline is bat-less and the little green balls are nearly all picked off. At least we had a great time making some memories together. (I'll keep you posted if Gabe can't resist the temptation to take a bite; it will probably involve some photos of a trip to the dentist's office...those cookies are hard as a rock!)

9 comments:
I love Fall too! it is my favorite season. But alas, it has been in the 90's for weeks!!! When will Fall get here!?! Love the house!
Fall is my absolute favorite season. I am learning to love them all, but something about fall really does it for me.
Gabe's expression in this photo is priceless.
LOVE that house!!! Gabe, don't eat it - it's not worth the dentist.
We opened our windows yesterday.. such a cool breeze! I had goose bumps sitting in front of the window!
LOVE that house... how sweet is it. Gabe looks so proud too!
This is my favorite season too!!
I enjoy hiking trails and the changing of the leaves. Being comfortable in jeans and a sweatshirt. Fall is my fav!!
that is really cool!
ah, fall! my favorite as well!
Love the photo...Gabe is a hoot! Tell him he did a fantastic job on the house!
Fall is absolutely my favorite season. I am excited to be able to put out Halloween decorations. That will have to wait until Sophie will leave them alone. Or at least doesn't completely destroy them within about 14 seconds.
I love Spring, the season here at the moment, but with the weather it is more like Summer, a very dusty summer, we had the biggest dust storms last week! It was crazy!
Also you have to check out my post about Petunia the Pig, i made it from the fabric you sent me and it is going to a charity for kids, i thought you would like that! :-)
Post a Comment