Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Thanks, Kay (my sweet MIL), for sending me this funny to start off my week. After spending the day cleaning and organizing, then going to work all night, I needed a good laugh. You're the bomb!

Hope you get a chuckle, too. Lula, I have to say, I thought of you while writing this post. Only because of the iPod, though, I swear...



"I was in the restaurant yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my gas with the beat of the music.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my coffee, and noticed that everybody was staring at me....

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod."

Man, you've gotta love Maxine!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

BWAHAHAHA!!!

Thanks for the laugh ;)

Jen said...

LOL Loved this!!!!

CaraBee said...

Good one!

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

This will totally be me when I'm eighty. You can hang out with me then and laugh along with everyone else. I won't be mad. Really. I won't. 'Cause my ipod will be so sinkin loud since I lost my hearing and I never wear my hearing aid 'cause my ipod is always on and I will never hear you.

Did you finish Catching Fire?

The Wife O Riley said...

HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Jamie said...

Dropping by from Lula's blog! I LOVE Maxine!