It's not Wacky Wednesday...
We've been suspecting something for a month or so...
Can you guess what our big news is?
The kids are so excited, and so are we!

Nope, you're not seeing things.
Two pink lines.
But wait a second...
That's not mine!
It belongs to someone else in our household.
Remember this sweet little thing?
(The kitten, not the girl!)

Yep, that's right! Isabel is going to be a grandma!
Which means that I'm going to be a great-grandma?
Um, let's modify that...I think we'll all just be family!
Autumn is just so adorable, and a lot of our friends have already said they would love a kitten. When I was little, I wanted to have a cat with kittens more than anything, but I was never allowed. So when Isabel begged, I relented pretty quickly. After this litter, it's off to the vet we go to get her fixed; until then, we are going to enjoy experiencing this little miracle!

9 comments:
Okay, thanks a lot for the sheer excitement I had... I thought it was you!!! Well I guess a furbaby is just as good?! :) Congratulations grammie!
Check my blog later... there's a little something for you!
Yay kittens! If only I wasn't allergic. I miss my kitty.
Holy cow, I was like, WHAT?! You totally had me. Kitties are just the cutest.
I have contemplated being a foster family for kittens for the ASPCA because how great would it be to always have kittens?
For more than a few moments you had me. I thought that you were pregnant. But I am glad its the cat. Can't wait to see those kittens.
You really got me !!! The cat being pregnant must also be very exciting, but not as exciting as what you were alluding to !!!
You stinker! You had me going, too!
Michaela wants a kitten so badly, she can hardly stand it. I'm leaning towards getting her an American Girl doll for Christmas... Shane said he'd rather get her a kitten! HA!
Holy Smokes! Don't ever do that again. Ya freaked me out for a second. i couldn't read fast enough. Yikes. My son would be thrilled to have a kitty. What a cool mom chicka.
I was holding my breath reading down!!! You're BAD!!!!!
Poor little kitty looks so small & tiny to be a new mommy... is she grown from these pictures? New furry additions are fun!
That was a cruel trick to play on me....:) You had me going and all I kept thinking is..."Well, I guess that means all those incriminating pics I thought I was going to get of you at EE '09 are a thing of the past!!!" Teeheee..
You must be so proud. Kittens are so much fun!!!
Post a Comment