
and am definitely ready for some of this:

Green grass. Worms and lightning bugs. Short sleeved shirts. Little League baseball. Cheering for our team 'til my throat hurts. Getting Dairy Queen soft-serve after the game.
Thank God February is only 28 days.
Even if March is cold, at least it sounds warmer.
Oh, spring, I miss you so.
16 comments:
I am so done!!! But it doesn't look like Winter is done with us yet, 8-10" tonight into tomorrow. UGH!!
I am so sick of trying to wrestle Vivi into the carseat with her snowsuit on!
I am with you. I can't wait for ball and ice cream!!! At least you have a little Florida sunshine in your near future.
Ah Spring. I too am ready for it. We don't have snow right now, but we are getting hit today with a storm (that's what SHE said)
No little league for me. Thomas doesn't "do" team sports. (he's got issues)
Amen.
Besides...
in Spring I will be seeing you. In your hood.
And Caleb Followill. And his sex on fire voice.
Hallelujah!
I am right there with you. You are so lucky to be going to Florida. The thought of warm sun and sand between my toes brings a tear to my eye,.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
preaching to the choir sister
Ok, whatever weather forecast Wife O Riley is listening to, she needs to stop! Last I heard it was 6-8". Maybe she lives in a different Chicago than I do?
Oh, yes... March does at least sound warm!
I am so on this train. I WANT SPRING!!!!!
I am with you, we just got another 15 inches of the white stuff. But the sun is out today and it is beautiful.
But hey what are you complaining about 12 days and you are with the mouse - that should be a great shot in the arm for Spring.
Have a great weekend!!!
Yeah...I am sooooo ready for spring!! Can you believe it's supposed to freakin snow tomorrow! Luckily I don't have to work this weekend! I am DONE with winter...please bring spring!
Bring the Spring back with you when you come back from Disney!!!!
I think you summed it up perfectly!
I'm still waiting for some real snow. We haven't gotten it but once and it only lasted a day. We haven't had enough for snow angels or sledding. You would know the one day we had it, I had a 12 hours shift to work :(
Just one more week of February! I am ready for spring, too.
Post a Comment