I have a secret. (I didn't vote for you.)
I really liked Sarah Palin, and was rooting for her to win (along with McCain, of course).
However, now that the election is over, and you are in the White House, I feel that as an American citizen I should stand behind my President.
Clearly, my four-year-old son feels the same way.
Did you know that there was a party held in your honor here in this very house? And Gabe was the host?
Yep, just this past Friday. You were surrounded by adoring fans (and Littlest Pets) as you rocked it out with your date, Gabriella. I gotta say, you were looking fine in your brown suit.

Maybe you had a little too much bubbly? 'Cause it seemed like you needed a lot of help walking around... (Gabriella is looking quite soused herself; you two sure know how to party it up!)

Thank goodness this guy was there to give you a hand.
Mr. President, as much as I have decided to stand behind you, and our country, I feel the need to make a suggestion: lay off the sauce, stay away from young Disney actresses and stop partying with my preschooler. People will talk, you know...
Sincerely,
A concerned citizen
This post was inspired by Gabe, the man with the imagination. Last Friday while I was doing chores, he came running to find me and request that I take yet another "pitcher" in Sissy's room. When I asked why, he said "I'm having a Barack Obama party! Come on and take a pitcher, hurry, hurry!!!". Of course, I obliged, dying to see what brought this "party" on. He had found Isabel's High School Musical 3 Barbies, and was convinced that mini-Zac was actually Barack Obama. He was hosting a "president party", which he played for over an hour. This boy cracks me up!

17 comments:
That is too funny! Did you point out some of the differences between Obama and Zac? Maybe Gabe needs an Obama doll, I'm sure somone is selling them somewhere.
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em. You go Gabe!
Poor Barak was so wasted he was not only having a bad hair day, but he was pale as a ghost. LOL. That kid kills me.
that is frigging awesome
I can see where he might get them confused.
Did you watch the Oscars last night? I love when they had James Franco and Seth Rogen in their Pineapple Express characters watching the Oscar contenders. And they are watching a scene from Tropic Thunder and James Franco asks - "So, who do you think is a better actor - Ronald Reagan or Barak Obama?"
That is awesome. What a great kid to give you such good blog fodder. My brats won't let me take their picture.
Heather,
This house is in Hamilton...the very worst part, a couple of streets parallel to High Street. We bought 3 over there and only have that one left...rental properties suck.
Gabe is a man/boy after my own heart.
I just have one thing to say to Mr. O, "Mr. Pork-Barrell Prez, please donate those long locks to a better cause than what you are donating my money to, i.e. $107,000 to study the sex life of the Japanese quail." (see http://www.areddy.net/mscott/porkabs.html)
Boy does he have an imagination! He is just too cute and I have said many times before but of course I am his grandmother, who by the way is finally getting back into counted cross stitch will make his birth sampler. I have not forgotten. Love, Mom
now that is a great imagination.
LMAO! That's awesome!
I wish we could all go back and see things "with the eyes of a child".
Gabe's the dude!
I love that kid, he is so funny. I am off to school so will be hit or miss on the bloggy scene but will check in later. If I do not talk to you before the trip have a wonderful time and give Mickey a hug for me.......♥
Haha! At least he is learning his social studies while he is playing with the Barbies. :)
Gotta love a boy who plays with dolls.
Gabe is so darn cute!! And, smart!!
We should all have a Barack Obama party!
And, Obama didn't strike me as the type to cheat. I'm so disappointed! haha
there is a mastercard commercial in that somewhere.....priceless
I love Gabe sooooooooooooo much. I do. Barak has never looked better...Gabriella brings out the best in him.
Post a Comment