Fast forward to September 2008. Now I blog nearly every day, have made friends with several other bloggers, (finally) got my BFF to join in, and I no longer blog about my business. I still make cards, just not so much to sell.
The reason I'm telling y'all about my cards is this: to celebrate my anniversary with Mr. Blogger, I am having a little giveaway. Leave me some comment love, and on Saturday I will use that random integer thing and pick some lucky soul to win a pack of handmade, Heather-created cards. Isabel was my Vanna tonight, but she didn't want you to see her hair (um, yeah, she's only 8, and already so self-conscious). So here they are...

Mainly birthday cards, suitable for men and women, boys and girls. Who wants to be the lucky winner?
Seriously, though, thanks to all of you fellow bloggers and blog stalkers (I'm talking to you, Michelle) who faithfully leave comments and let me know that you are reading about my (riveting) life. Who knew I'd be checking my email twenty times a day to see if anyone else had left a comment since the last time I checked...just kidding, kind of.
Anyway, enough said. Leave a comment, maybe win some handmade love from me.
16 comments:
Happy Anniversary Heather! I love love love your BLOG!
Happy Bloggy Anniversary!! You KNOW I need me some more of your cards.(I'm all runned out..hint, hint)
No...to everyone out there...Heather's card are BEAUTIFUL! She does an adorable job!
Happy Blogaversary! Even though I already made those cards, I would like to have more so I hope I win. I remember a year a ago when you told be you were doing this I thought you were crazy, now look who's crazy. I'm too boring to do my own but I love all the other ones.
Happy Blogiversary! If it were not for this blog thing, we would not know each other! Yeah Blogging! Can't wait to see more of the beautiful cards some day!!!!
Happy Blogaversary!!!! Woooooooooo! You rock and I'm so glad blogging brought us together.
And I love Boston...love, love, love them. I kick boo-tay on Rock Band, singing their stuff, pretending I'm a star. Good times.
HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!
Happy Blogaversary to you. I totally missed mine, oh well. Those are some great cards, you are really good at that stuff.
Happy Bloggy Anniversary! Love the cards. I am a big digital scrapbook freak -- I tried the paper kind but could never get into it. So I started making my pages putting them in frames and selling them. It's alot of fun! Hope I can win those cards!
Happy Anniversary! You and Mr. Blogger are perfect for each other!! ;)
DITTO ON KAY KELSEY'S COMMENT BUT A COUPLE OF MORE LOVE'S BECAUSE I AM YOUR MOM! AM I ALLOWED TO WIN THE CARDS EVEN THOUGH I AM FAMILY? I HOPE SO. ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET TOGETHER AND MAKE SOME. I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE BEFORE TO DO IT AND I WOULD LOVE TO. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BLOG. I LOVE YOU. MOM
Congrats on your 1 year anniversary!
Thanks so much for visiting me on my special day…I could hardly sleep last night I was so excited!
Lee :)
Happy Blogaversary. Oh those would come in handy. I make my nieces and nephews homemade cards every year. My sister said they get so excited to see what Auntie Betty has though of this year.
Happy Blogaversary, one day late. I came over yesterday, but got distracted by my only child still at home.
I just realized the beautiful song playing was Bella's Lullaby. I didn't know that song was available yet. OMG, it's soooo pretty. (Sigh)
Me, pick me! I love home-made cards. I also do Stamp'n up as a hobby and jut so not have the time so would love to have some cute cards to use.
Happy Anniversay!!!
Is it too late to leave a comment for the cards???? Happy blogaversary!!! (Is that how you spell it). Anyways, just to let you know, you still are the best preceptor out there...Thanks for everything. Raul, aka Ragu, aka the "white" Mexican.
Roel, you're the sweetest nurse I've ever oriented. Thanks for the nice compliment; how about I make some cards for you as an engagement present?
Post a Comment