Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Blog Support

Yesterday was an exciting day for me. Not just because it was Gabe's first day of preschool (although that was pretty freakin' awesome). I am excited because Becky finally asked me to help her set up a blog of her own! I have been wanting this for months, but she has been claiming not to have enough time, computer expertise, etc... Last week while we were working out, she (shyly) asked me to help her, stating "it feels like you're all having a party without me, and I wanna come, too", or something like that.

I know what she means. I have been blogging for almost a year now (ahem, my 1 year blogaversary is tomorrow), and I can't believe how many friends I have made, through my computer! Just ask my husband (or my sister); I have never been a computer-savvy girl. But yesterday when I was helping Becky with her setup, I actually knew what to do! Please go check out her blog, titled "In the Trenches". Her babies are adorable, her husband is a trip, and she is just incredible (and my BFF). She has no idea how it feels to get a bunch of comment love (I'm going to get her signed up with SITS next).



Another form of blog support: SITS, my hero. (Check out the new button to the right). I hadn't even heard of them before this June, and now they are a part of my daily life. I have found so many blogs that I wouldn't have discovered without them, and they have great giveaways all the time! Clearly, Heather and Tiffany are superstars who just felt the need to give us mere mortals a chance at stardom (see the daily featured blogger) and a chance at great prizes. Okay, girls, I really want that Cricut, can you tell? Y'all need to go visit their site and leave a comment, or get your own button (Becky, I'll show you how).

And as far as prizes go, I am going to have my first very own giveaway tomorrow, in honor of my blogaversary. Please come back!

9 comments:

Shelley said...

That is so awesome that your BFF has joined the bloggers. I started blogging last month. The comment love is wonderful, except when you post and then don't get any or only one. But I am going keep on trying. Have you read Stretch Marks from yesteday? Too funny.
I'll drop by the Trenches and welcome Becky.
Have a great day.

Lula! said...

Any BFF of yours is totally a BFF of mine, of course.

But has she read Twilight? You KNOW I had to ask!

Melissa said...

Okay, she is soooo cute. I can't wait to check out her blog. I'm so glad we have all found each other. Who knew there were so many woman out there just like me? God is good.

Ashley said...

That's great! I started, too, because one of my friends was a blogger and I wanted in!

BBB said...

Awww - heading over to your BFF's site now :) ALways loving a new friend!!!

Tiffany said...

Great post, you have 5 additional entries!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Yeah for your BFF. I'll check it out. Yeah for Gabe and preschool.
Thanks for all the well wishes for my hubby! Nurse Betty was a movie with Renee Zelweigger (sp)

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Can you decorate my blog that pretty. Good job!

HiHoOhio said...

I am so happy to have another BLOG SISTA!!!! Thanks for supporting Becky through the process....her blog looks great! BFF and BlogFF!!!