Here is one of the things I love about SITS: They feature a blogger (Katy). Being a SITS member, I find Katy's blog and leave a comment about how much I love her blog and her cute creations, especially the DS pouch and the Little Louie dog. She comes to my blog and comments back. I tell her I would love a Little Louie for Gabe, but don't know how I would go about paying her for it (I am scarred from a bad eBay/Paypal experience). She responds back that if I would give her my address, she will send me one for FREE. What?! I say no, how about if I send you something from America instead, and our idea of an Aussie-American exchange was born. I am sending her some fabric and other goodies, and she is sending me the DS pouch and the dog. Is this girl awesome or what? She has even been sewing in the middle of having to get teeth extracted...you'll just have to read her blog.
Anyway, here are the pics of what I am receiving, hopefully sometime next week:

Please, go check out Katy's blog. Who knows...maybe we've started a trend. Katy, thanks for being my first ever Australian blogger friend. I can't wait to hear what you think of my package, and my kids are so excited to be a part of this, as well!

9 comments:
Thats what I love about blogging! The people you meet are just amazing! The dog is so stinking cute! I'll check her blog out this evening when I get home. Oh how I wish I could blog at work....darn firewalls.
HI, I'm back!!! Can't wait to see the cute stuff.
that is really cool. Just another reason SITS is awesome. I have some good friends from across the pond too.
Those are cute! My daughter and I just picked up sewing... It's been fun, but I don't like to mess up and start over and there has been a many of those. Much Love
SO FUN! And way cute stuff, too.
Yesterday I received a package from a bloggy friend...it totally made my week, and of course I'll have to blog about it. (If she'll let me, that is--don't wanna embarrass her.) I am in awe of these crafty people...other than scrapbooking, I'm helpless when it comes to that kind of stuff.
p.s. Make sure you tell the SITS girls about this--they'd love to hear about all this lovin' being spread across the continents!
I LOVE that little dog! I wonder if she makes it in pink!
Good deal...new friend...cute stuff..
Love the transformation you blag has undergone over the past few months!
OK, that's the COOLEST!! I'll have to check her site out. It's so fun finding so many new places, blogs, stores. What did we do before the internet? lol
~melody~
Her stuff is adorable!! I love the DS case she made.
Post a Comment