Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

So tired.

Still recovering from my long shift Sunday night, followed by minimal sleep on Monday morning, followed by dentist appointments (which went fine, Gabe did great, no cavities, thanks for asking), followed by running errands and not returning home 'til 7pm with a huge headache...

Wasn't going to post today, but Matt from My Side of the Story, who is married to Becky from the Wife o Riley, who was first friends with my sister, Michelle, from Tales from the Lunchroom, and now is my friend, too...

Where was I?

Oh, yeah, Matt tagged me with the ole "4th photo from your 4th folder" tag. So here it is:



This was from 2007. Morgan, Michelle's youngest, and Elijah, my oldest, playing a little Guitar Hero down in my basement. Look at that stringbean of mine in his underarmor. Jeez, I need to put some meat on that boy!
Okay, now I need to go rest. I'm gonna be a slacker, and not tag anyone specifically. If you're looking for a post idea, take this and run with it...

12 comments:

MarciaBrady said...

Am I really first?

I love Guitar Hero. I'm not great at it, but it's so much fun!

I hope you have a better day today and get some rest!

Kim said...

Get some rest, kid. You deserve it. Being a nurse is tough stuff.

The Wife O Riley said...

Cute pic, Emerson's skinny like that too. I would do this, but Matt's picture folders are the same as mine. Thank God he didn't use his "private" folder! LOL!

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

Get some rest!!

"The Queen in Residence" said...

I sure hope that you are still sleeping. Man that up all night and then have to funtion during the day can really mess a person up.

I am so excited to see the results of I's bedroom. I love changing things and if we were staying I would redo DQ's room too. The lime green is starting to get on my nerves. I would do pink and brown and convince her that is what she wants rather than just say anthing goes.....

Becky said...

For a lazy post, you sure linked alot of people!

Glad you are recooping. Jake is home with a sore throat, Mike is buying lawrenceburg, and Summer's ears are bumped up to next week cause I can't take much more of this.

I ready for a work out with a BFF!

Heather said...

I'm tired just reading about how busy you've been! LOVE the photo!

Michelle said...

Hey, nice pic. I am doing this post tonight. Wonder what I will come up with??

Dang that boy is skinny. I remember when Morgan was that skinny. Maybe soon he will pork up. It was sixth grade when Morgan did.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

You need a nice cold Mikes.....and some uninterrupted sleep!!

Aubrey said...

Oh girl, get some rest!

Lula! said...

How did I miss this yesterday? Oh yeah...I was wearing my sackcloth...mourning...on internet/television silence. You know...'cause...well, you know.

But not today. Lost is back! Lost is back! Now that's a celebration I can get behind!

ChicagoLady said...

Cute picture, looks like the boys were having fun!