
Thanks, Becky, for the morale-boosting award. Really, I'm honored and it totally made my day!
So, without further ado (I've always wanted to say that), I present this award to my favorite three blogs. Ones I check everyday. Ones that make me laugh. And sometimes cry. Blogs that I love, and that I consider the "best". I would give it to my sister first, since we're related and all, but Becky already gave it to her, and really, she already knows I think she's the best.
Wow, I'm really rambling.
Seriously, here goes. The award goes to:
Becky, from In the Trenches. Yes, she's my best friend, and I'm the one that got her hooked, and I'm a little biased. But it's my blog, and I can do what I want here. So there.
Lula, from Lulaville. As awesome in real life as she is on her blog. I love this girl.
Betty, from Keeper of the Skies. Someday we are going to meet and do a swap in real life. Betty is truly an inspiration to me, and gives me hope that I will survive my kids' childhood in one piece (and maybe even look that good!).
So, go on girls, come get your award and pass it along. Or keep it all to yourselves. Whatever. 'Cause now it's your blog award, and you can do what you want (where else in our lives can we do that, really?).
Congratulations!
10 comments:
Congrats on your award!
Great choices to pass it on to!
Have a good one.
PS. Patrick is Hott too....I will admit. But not as Hott as Scott. Ha!
I mean, seriously...
you are the best. Thanks for the shoutout. And the teary phone call last night. (Which I told Tiffany about...and how she crushed my spirit for not forwarding that video to me first! Darn her.)
Also, seriously...
this Ida-HO thing needs some more planning and scheming and working on. PUH-lease. Tell Kay I'll beg her. Like that matters, but still...I'm all ready to kiss her boo-tay and everything.
I'm rambling...
it's bed time.
OH--we are on a two-hour delay tomorrow. Sweet! Sleeping in!
Really, all I can say to this is "great minds think alike", am I right. Must be because we came from the same womb. lol
Love ya.
I wonder if people ever get tired of us bein' all nice and sweet and lovey on each other? Wife of Riley gets us.
Congratulations on your award.
And to answer Michelle's question. Yes we all get tired of the lovey dovey-ness of it all. mean don't ya'll ever get on each other's nerves? Doesn't she do something that drives you insane?
I'm kidding really. You guys are awesome.
Also what do you mean by I am growing on you?
I am horrible about passing on awards. Or even acknowledging that I got them in the first place. Such a slacker...
Love your blog. Congrats on your awards.
AWWW... well thank you so much (I can't pull off acting too surprised since your the one that attached it to my blog..but hey!)
Love the blogging thing...love that you got me hooked. Love you!
Congrats!
I was running so late this morning I forgot to say THANK YOU!!!! for the award!!
and here I am again blogging when I have 3 couples coming over in 20 minutes for bible study! ah, I know how to push it!!!
You and Michelle totally deserve it! You guys were the first ones I thought of when I got it.
Michelle's right, I get you. Exactly like Erin and me.
Post a Comment