So, in true guest blogger fashion, heeere's Joe:

Hello Blogging Community!! Heather has enjoyed voicing herself on this blogspot, and now i suppose its my turn. She has certainly met some interesting people on this site.
Tattooed Biker Mom ----> Wild!! Artisan of the F-Bomb.
Lula ----> A visit was necessary. And the phone conversations, lengthy :)
And many others, especially friends and family locally that have jumped on the blogging bandwagon.
I think its especially neat some of the exchanges that have happened across countries. Amazing!
24 comments:
Hey Joe! Funny seeing you in these neck of the woods! (hehe..I crack myself up...maybe that is lack of sleep:(
Very nice to meet you Joe. You did a great job blogging, maybe you should start your own?
See Heather, nothing embarrassing like a picture of you on the couch with a migraine.
Aw, jeez, what if a new reader comes over to my blog today?
I need to put a different disclaimer at the top.
I'm gonna do it now. Then I'm going to bed.
Aw...
he mentioned ME. I love him.
I'm gonna go to Disney World with him. Screw the rest of y'all.
HA!
p.s. Thanks for calling tonight...it'd been about a week since I'd heard your voice, and that makes me all nervous and stuff...
Well Hello Joe, aren't you a lovely husband!
There is no chance in the world that my husband would write on my blog, let alone read it, Heather - you are one lucky woman!!
Joe is saying "Get me out of here now! Is that enough Heather, can I go????" lol
I did love the description of TMVM! That was priceless!
Great post Joe!
Short but sweet. Must have had a game waiting in the wings.
And, why are you people up so late. Dang.
Hi Joe!!!
Great job hun!
I should get Michael to guest post. I'd have to tell him today to maybe get a post out of him in a month. I did make him do his own birthday post :-)
Congratulations on getting Joe to blog. Let's here it for brevity!
Hi Joe!!!
Wow! An artisan of the F-bomb...I like how that sounds!
That's gonna be my new title around here. No more "mom" this and "mom" that.
Thanks for playing Joe!!!
Hey Joe! Hope you enjoy your blogging fame.
There is no way in the world I could get my hubby to do this! Glad we got to meet Joe!!
Alright. I definitely need to allow my hubby to do what he's been wanting to do for probably a year. First, I read Scott's guest appearance, then Joe's....I guess Eric needs some airtime. I just never know what's gonna come out of his fingers....(get it? typing? Sometimes I just make myself chuckle).
What a great guy to do that!!! My hubby just rolls his eyes and tell him that this IS much cheaper then the therapy that I know I need but cannot afford. :}
Colors for cards. I love everything and could use anything too, my card stash is seriously depleated. Thanks you are wonderful!!!
Hi...I'm here from TMVM....adore the "artisan of the F bomb" line...it makes it sound so classy!!!
what a great guy to join in.
This is so neat! I just found out about this little shindig yesterday and my husband is out of town on business.... again. So I didn't participate but would love for Lucas to guest blog sometime. Go Joe! What a great husband.
Visiting all the hubby blog posts...
Good job Joe! You have the look of someone shoved into the spotlight without wanting to be there totally but your support of your wife shows through! Good job!
Hi Joe!
You have a very beautiful wife....but I'm sure you already know that!
Okay, Heather's comment about a new blogger coming my has struck me so funny.
Just like a man, short and to the point! haha
At least he did it for you!
Post a Comment