Lizzy went to Atlanta yesterday to be with Kat and her family (the power of a blog-friend, people, I'm telling you!).
Michael is out of surgery, but not out of the woods yet.
Please continue to lift Kat and Michael up with your prayers.
Seriously, you all are the best. Already God is working with those prayers sent His way yesterday, and will continue to do so; of this, I am sure.
9 comments:
They will continue to be in my prayers all day.
Saying hi from SITS! I'll be thinking of them.
how sad.... will lift up a prayer... keep us updated
I will definately be praying for them.
How sad!
Still prayin'.
I've have thought of them so much today!! Still praying!
I am praying so hard.
Email me if you get info please. See you Sunday...stay warm
I'm so glad Lizzy got to go back to Atlanta. I'm sure Kat and the family are having a very hard time. Lizzy is just the person they need.
Post a Comment