***Pause my musicplayer at the bottom before watching video***
Okay, normally I don't put any sort of videos on my blog.
This movie trailer is worth the exception.
Whether you're a fan of Clint Eastwood or not, this is the movie to see this year.
My sister, Rhonda, warned me to bring tissues to the theater. You see, not only will he make you cry tears of laughter, he'll also make you sob to the point of a headache. And what makes it even more bittersweet for us is that the main guy, Walt, is so much like our dad. Not in the kick-ass way seen in the previews, but in the little mannerisms and attitude that comprise his character. I haven't cried this hard at a movie since, well, I don't know when. (Joe even cried, if that tells you anything...)
I have warned my mom to stay away from this movie until it comes out on DVD. She will be a soggy puddle of a woman by the end, missing my dad like crazy and wishing he were still alive to see it with her. Clint Eastwood was one of their favorite actors, and I doubt they missed even one of his movies.
A big thanks to Kay for watching the kiddos while we went to see the show. And one to Rhonda for the tissue warning.
Now, go see it. And come back and tell me what you thought...
6 comments:
I've been wanting to see this movie since the trailer and commercials first came out. I think I'll finally see it on Sunday.
I went to see it last night with the hubs. It was a great movie. It was so sad, everyone had to wait awhile to compose themselves before they could get up and walk out of the theater
I guess I'll have to go see this. I love a good tear jerker. And, who doesn't love Clint Eastwood!
This is my weekend off, but I traded with Connie yesterday for today, so I'll be there at 3pm! Good times. I actually don't mind working the weekends too much. Anyway...I'll see ya at work!
I know, that was a long post. It took me a while to answer those questions! But, I want to get to know you better!! :)
John & I saw this the other day.
It was so good and you really do need those tissues!!
ps...just saw Becky's site...you two made my day!!!
That is so weird! I wonder if you and Kim were in the same theather! Wouldn't that be too funny!
I'm sick of tear jerkers!
Heck I bawled at Hotel for Dogs!
Post a Comment