I think this is the reason why I like "Not Me, Mondays"...confession is good for the soul. So here comes some soul-cleansing, blog-style:
I did not put off doing this post until after my shift at the hospital last night, just in case I had something to confess about from my job (not necessary).
I am not putting off cleaning out my cabinets (see below) and organizing all of the kids' school papers. I am way too organized for that!

I was not so crabby yesterday after church that I couldn't wait to just go to work and be away from my sweet family. Nope, not me.
I am not so tired this morning that every little thing my children are doing is getting on my nerves.
I did not call my sister and bitch all the way down the interstate, about anything and everything. And God love her, she did listen to me the whole time (or at least pretended to; thanks, Michelle).
I am not PMS'ing.
Oh, I'm sure I could think of a thousand other things, but really, I feel better now, so I'll quit while I'm ahead. Now I'm gonna go suck down some Jamaican coffee and pack the lunches and fix the breakfasts and get started on my day. Maybe I should pray first...
21 comments:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
If you are calling yourself disorganized, don't. It looks a hell of a lot better than practically my whole house!
So, are you trying to say you're NOT going to tackle this cabinet tomorrow? Or, are you trying to say you DIDN'T forget to plan out January? I'm confused! :) Is this a test?
Well, have a GREAT Monday!!
I think it's you and not your computer. WTF?? I'll be calling soon.
Ok, that's better! and you're welcome. TTYL
Happy Monday!!!!
Last night I was working on a Bible study when Scott asked me to help him look for something.
It made me mad. Didn't he know I was busy? So I go off on this tangent about how he's helpless and needs to be able to do things himself, because what if I die tomorrow, then where would he be?
Did I mention I was writing a BIBLE STUDY? Yeah, I'll probably blog about this...being the worst wife in the world, that is.
So see? You being crabby after church yesterday pales in comparasion to my hateful self.
I feel better now. Hey, thanks for letting me use your comment section to make myself feel fabulous. HA!
PMS. Never had it. Not me. :) I'm not having it right now. I'm not snippy with my hubby.
Hey, I like this not me think. It removes some of the guilt I feel.
Ummm...I am so over my family. I am ready to escape. Or sell them to the lowest bidder. String them up by their toe nails. or something.
PMSing....would rather go to work than be at home.....yeah, been there.
I'm thinking of the Hannah Montana song...everybody has those days...Hope Tuesday is better? Is your hubby still writing a post for you?
Sometime you just gotta vent. That is one reason we are here! Love ya and I hope the day gets better and possibly holds a nap.
Sometimes I want to go back to work just to get a break....
I am totally NOT PMSing either! I would NEVER do anything like that!
You are so funny. I really enjoy reading your posts.
Is it saying something if my house looks like your cabinets???
Miss you too..
To me, that cabinet IS organized! If you can find what's in there, it's organized enough.
Of course you didn't!
BTW, I do have one just like Gabe, my 4 year old nephew Gage. (There names are even similar!)
He likes to go up and sniff people's butts and say "I smell your pooters!"
He's not mine, so I find it hilarious!
Ok...that's better. I thought you were testing us without the words at first!! haha
I hope your day was better!! BTW, I do think that cabinet is just fine!!
Makes alot more sense now!
My Not Me Monday, wouldn't be about the 18 year old staff I didn't lose. Not about all the hours I will be forced to work because of it. Nope not me.
sounds like you need a girls night sleep-over. Wanna come to Chicago?
Post a Comment