Friday, January 30, 2009

Lost

Nope, not the show.

My mind.

I've gone and lost it.

It's probably buried under the eight inches of snow and ice outside my door.

Or maybe one of my children took it from me while the other two were distracting me by driving me absolutely freakin' crazy!

Or maybe my husband took it to use on his World of Warcraft game that he has been playing nonstop since last Friday night. Did I mention he has been off of work also, being a teacher and getting to have snow days with the kids? Yeeaaahhh, isn't that just great?

Anyway, if you find it (my mind, that is), just hold onto for me. Until Monday. When they all go back to school, I can get back to the gym and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to NOT lose it for awhile.

Thanks.

14 comments:

Jen said...

I am so with you one WoW thing. You know we should run away together. I think a weekend at the spa is in order. And maybe just maybe our hubby's would notice that we were gone. Maybe.

Becky said...

Nope.


Haven't seen it.


Although, I don't have too many marbles left in here myself:)

BBB said...

Come on over... hang out with me - no WOW here.

Kim said...

Come on over. I just got beer. The hubs is in Russia and the kid is at her boyfriend's.

Suzann said...

Oh Chicka. I haven't seen your mind. I'm certain that my children sucked mine out with a probe one night while I was sleeping.
Of course, if I was ever trapped in this house for many days with all the children and my husband, someone would probably find me in a corner, curled in a ball, drooling and humming an unfamiliar tune.
Come to Chicago...we can spend the day at my spa...it's wonderful.

Melissa said...

I think we all just need to escape to the Keys together. Leave 'em all behind. No looking back. For a week, at least. You in?

WheresMyAngels said...

I lost my mind yesterday! I was able to find it for a brief time before I lost it again.

Cammie said...

can you try and find mine while you are looking? Thanks

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Snowed in, kids driving you batty, wow widow...yeah, you lost it!! I would, too.

My hubby played wow the other night from 9am till 4 am. whatever!

Hope you get to get back to your routine on Monday!!!

The Wife O Riley said...

I am there with ya! Although, I can't blame it on the weather. It must just be my genetic makeup or something that makes me walk around with no mind at all.

Michelle said...

Sometimes you can function better without it, really!

Call me when you find it.

Love ya.

Heather said...

I wish I knew for certain mine would be back on Monday, but I only have one in half day preschool three days a week. Mine may return in roughly 6 years!

Rebecca Jo said...

Mine's been frozen among all the ice too!

Shannon said...

Hope you're still making it... Monday will be here soon!

Snow/ice/sleet/whatever is in our forecast for Monday night... we don't get it here that often. The weathermen were already talking about it last Wednesday ...so it looks like this may be a pretty big deal. Well, big deal for these parts, anyway!