This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it! Psalm 118:24
300...WOW!! That's a lot of bloggin'!!I've got a long way to go to get there!!I can't wait to see what you're giving away.
Those posts sure do add up! Looking forward to reading your next 300!
Wow 300 posts! I'm ALMOST to 100 posts and I started this blog in November. Can hardly wait to see your giveaway!
Dang,and I was excited because I just hit 50.Can't wait for the givaway!!and more posts.
Well, you just rock on with your bad self. 300? Yowza.
well congrats to you on making it to 300!!! Crazy!Can't wait to see your giveaway!!
We count to 300?!!? Oh no, a new landmark/obsession!
Wow!! You are a bloggin' fool!! Great work...can't wait to see the giveaway!!
A giveaway???Wowza!
300....whew. That is awesome.
300? Wow, that is amazing. Isn't it fun to look back at all the memories you've created. I love it!!
I had to go and look at mine. I am at 274. I am staying tuned...
Looking forward to #300!
I just love me a give away.
Wahoo! What an accomplishment. Also, Stacy Julian's site is http://bigpicturescrapbooking.com/.Check it out. She has great classes and offers a refreshing way of scrapbooking.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
300...WOW!! That's a lot of bloggin'!!
I've got a long way to go to get there!!
I can't wait to see what you're giving away.
Those posts sure do add up! Looking forward to reading your next 300!
Wow 300 posts! I'm ALMOST to 100 posts and I started this blog in November. Can hardly wait to see your giveaway!
Dang,and I was excited because I just hit 50.
Can't wait for the givaway!!
and more posts.
Well, you just rock on with your bad self.
300? Yowza.
well congrats to you on making it to 300!!! Crazy!
Can't wait to see your giveaway!!
We count to 300?!!? Oh no, a new landmark/obsession!
Wow!! You are a bloggin' fool!! Great work...can't wait to see the giveaway!!
A giveaway???
Wowza!
300....whew. That is awesome.
300? Wow, that is amazing. Isn't it fun to look back at all the memories you've created. I love it!!
I had to go and look at mine. I am at 274.
I am staying tuned...
Looking forward to #300!
I just love me a give away.
Wahoo! What an accomplishment.
Also, Stacy Julian's site is http://bigpicturescrapbooking.com/.
Check it out. She has great classes and offers a refreshing way of scrapbooking.
Post a Comment