Less than four days ago, I was soaking up rays in the 85 degree sunshine.
Today, I am freezing in the 32 degree Ohio weather.
I haven't worked in nearly two weeks.
I go in to the hospital for a 12-hour night shift tonight.
With a Girls on the Run bake sale tomorrow. And three assignments due for my English class on Tuesday. School conferences for the kids this week, and a Christmas stamp camp to plan for next Saturday.
Vacation is SO OVER. But it was good while it lasted...
7 comments:
Thank goodness you were on vacation! You're all rested up and full of energy to tackle all that fun stuff!!
Yeah... the only problem about vacations is that at some point they end. Dang it.
good luck with the school work this week!
Shoot, I didn't even GO, and I'M sorry it's over - your pictures were great and really showed what a fantastic time you all had! I've never seen so many pictures of happy, smiling kids!
Sorry reality has set in again. I think a lot of us can commiserate with you.
The slap of reality especially after vacation is the hardest!!!
Hang in there... it doesnt take long to get back in routine
You are going to be BUSY!!! I hate when vacation is over! Welcome back to reality!
Vacation hangover is the worst. It took us a hundred years to learn our lesson, but these days we always build a decompression day into our vacation plans. One full day at home before we had to go back to work and other responsibilities. Of course, now that I'm a sahm, there's no such thing as a decompression day, but still.
Welcome back though and how lucky you are to have such a full life to return to! That's my Suzie Sunshine comment for today!
Post a Comment