No, I don't have the recipe, but you can google a hundred of them.
I tried Pumpkin Soup on vacation; it was a warm, chicken-broth based creamy version and it was exquisite.
I am afraid to try making it at home, for fear it won't be the same. Wouldn't it be a great first course to Thanksgiving dinner, though?
6 comments:
That does sound delicious! Give it a try!
Oh, it does sound good. I had a sweet potato/roasted red pepper (cream based) soup at a restaurant a few years ago that I cannot forget. I would love THAT recipe. :)
You know, I'm kind of weird about vegetable soups. I am sure I would love it if I tried it, in all it's creamy goodness, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I should put that on my bucket list. Eat pumpkin soup.
That is Katie's favorite soup - all because of the cruise. She didn't order it, I did...and then they had to bring her her own bowl - or maybe even two of them. Somewhere on my hard drive, I have the recipe for Carnival's soup...I'll have to find the link for you!
Never had pumpkin soup, but I'm a soup junkie. LOL
If you find a recipe that works - please share.
Yum. I love squash type soups of all sorts, but fear I'm developing an allergy (hives when we did jack o'lanterns this year, bad reaction to some pepitas on a salad). It's so sad for me. So far seems to be isolated to the seeds, so I'll keep enjoying the rest of the fruit while I can!
Post a Comment