Today, I plan to sit in the sun.
Yesterday, I worked in the yard, cutting down old ornamental grass and sedum, raking leaves, moving logs.
Today, I am sore even after three ibuprofen. (It's a good sore, though.)
Yesterday, I had a great day with my kids, spending individual time with all three of them at some point during the morning, afternoon and evening.
Today, I'm planning on some me-time.
Yesterday, I fell short of being the Christian I know I should be.
Today, I thank God for His grace, that I can wake up to a fresh new day and get the chance to start over.
"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness."
Lamentations 3:23


8 comments:
Yesterday is Yesterday.
Today is brand new!!! : )
What a great sentiment; now if I can only live it! :)
Praise God for those new beginnings each day!!! :)
Enjoy your "me-time" today!! You deserve it!
All we can do is work towards the best TODAY possible. And today is going to be great!
Thank you Jesus.
I am thankful that I almost always feel hopeful about each new day! Thanks for the inspiration and hope you got that me-time!
Ok, this was teriffic and I could have written it myself. I wonder how many of us feel like that? I hope you had a great "me day"!! xoxo LA
amen. :)
Post a Comment