Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy bees

Apologizing in advance for being scarce this week...

We are busy bees.  Working, laundry, kids, cooking, cleaning; the normal stuff, along with...

Remodeling our master bathroom and Gabe's room at the same time (what were we thinking?!).

Needless to say, I won't have much computer time until these projects are done.

I'll be back soon, with lots of pictures.

Spring fever has officially hit!  My house won't know what to think (you know, if houses could think).

What do you do when spring fever takes hold?

10 comments:

Lula! said...

Oh, can't wait to see the pics!

We had a Springy weekend...so Scott and I worked in the yard ALL DAY LONG on Saturday.

Then we napped yesterday. We'd earned it. And it was raining and chilly. No more Spring. Sigh...

Rebecca Jo said...

For me - it's a big ole closet clean out when I get into Spring cleaning!!!... & getting all the clutter up. The goodwill usually get a big ole load from me...

Enjoy the week!

CaraBee said...

I'm with Lula! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Sophie says "outsiiiide!" from the minute she wakes up until she drags her tired butt to bed at night, because she loves being out there so much. With the weather nice, I'm happy to oblige, but it's tough on days like today (yucky and rainy). We are definitely looking forward to nice weather!

stephanie said...

wow. remodeling? we did that. once.

never, ever again.

i hope it goes really well, and really quickly for you! :)

mep said...

Hope you have a productive week! It's good to get things done and refresh things for spring.

For us, spring means the boys make a bee line for the dirt and shovels every time I try to get them from the garage to the house or the house to the garage.

Brandy said...

Work outside and clean my windows. I need to have a clear window for all that sunshine to come in!

But I'm glad I didn't do it this weekend b/c the downpour we got Sunday night would have ruined all my hard work. For once it was better to procrastinate.

Natalie said...

Spring fever makes me purge and organize like you wouldn't believe! I just sorted my closet this past Saturday for THREE HOURS. After three pregnancies in four years, I had to remove maternity clothes and go through the size range of 6 through 16. HA! It was a chore.

Enjoy your week - have fun. We will all be here when you come back!

Natalie at Mommy on Fire
http://www.mommyonfire.com

Natalie said...

Spring fever makes me purge and organize like you wouldn't believe! I just sorted my closet this past Saturday for THREE HOURS. After three pregnancies in four years, I had to remove maternity clothes and go through the size range of 6 through 16. HA! It was a chore.

Enjoy your week - have fun. We will all be here when you come back!

Natalie at Mommy on Fire
http://www.mommyonfire.com

Natalie said...

Umm...So sorry. Apparently I needed to tell you all of that twice...:)

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Spring has sprung here!

I am going through boxes & boxes of pictures...23 years worth....trying to organize them.

Enjoy the week.