Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
2
Timestamp: 2010-03-04 22:32:54
Her answer was more creative than correct, but Mr. RIG picked her number...
Carabee, you are the winner!
Let me know what kind of cards you would like (birthday, thank you, friendship, etc) and what your favorite colors are, and I'll custom make you a pack of 8 cards. Congrats!
Jen's husband and Kat got it right (Rebecca Jo admitted to cheating), but the real question is, when would you ever feel it necessary to text "A Bird in The Hand is Worth Two in the Bush"? Thanks for playing!
Her answer was more creative than correct, but Mr. RIG picked her number...
Carabee, you are the winner!
Let me know what kind of cards you would like (birthday, thank you, friendship, etc) and what your favorite colors are, and I'll custom make you a pack of 8 cards. Congrats!
Jen's husband and Kat got it right (Rebecca Jo admitted to cheating), but the real question is, when would you ever feel it necessary to text "A Bird in The Hand is Worth Two in the Bush"? Thanks for playing!
10 comments:
You are quite correct -- if I was going to text someone that would not be the phrase I choose. Then again, my boss is forever signing emails to her husband ILYABAAP. I had to look that one up...
I had to look up ILYABAAP (I love you a bushel and a peck - it's from Guys and Dolls). And I would NEVER have guessed the bird in the hand saying. Why would anyone need to text that? Weird. Since I didn't actually guess it right, why don't we give the cards to Kat, since she did!
Well poop! All that sucking up got me nowhere! LOL
at least I was honest about cheating? Right? :)
And again - I still dont get the saying... one of the stupidest ones in history, to me anyways
Hope you have a great Friday!
Congrats Carabee!
All those Games magazines finally paid off. Who knew :-)
And I will stand by what I said...under what circumstances would one text that??
Have a great week-end sweet Heather!
wow, how nice of you!! Congrats to the winner! ;) xoxo LA
Never ever would have guessed that one.
Woo hoo CaraBee!
Then again, my boss is forever signing emails to her husband ILYABAAP. I had to look that one up..
Work From Home
Post a Comment