
By now, I am sure we are utterly Disney-fied. I'm posting this ahead of time (as in, we haven't even left yet, I'm still in my pj's, procrastinating about packing, blogging while I should be loading up the van...).
I'm assuming we survived the 14-plus hour drive to Orlando. With three kids. Thirty Disney movies. Hundreds of snacks. Three tanks of gas. God-only-knows how many grams of caffeine.
I'm assuming all of our reservations were in order. Booking a trip online makes me a tad-bit nervous. (We used Small World Vacations to plan our trip. Got a great deal.)
If all this is true, then we have already had two character meals, a day at each park, and three more days to go...
I'm sure I am suffering from computer withdrawal a tiny bit at this point. Both Joe and I swore that we would not Blog or World of Warcraft for our entire vacay. This might require medication.
My hope is that we are making tons of great memories, not only for our kids, for us as well. This is the vacation of a lifetime for so many kids. I can still remember my first trip to Disney, when I was ten years old.
I promise to share when we get back.
Kori, I'm sad that we'll miss you by only a couple of days. I can't wait to hear about your trip! We can get all Disney-fied together!
16 comments:
Cant wait to hear all about it!!! Hoping all plans have gone just as expected!
Hope you all are having a GREAT time, which I'm sure you are!
Can you believe I've never been!! Maybe one day!!
Hurry back so maybe we can go walking the stairs!! (which I'm sure you would rush from Disney to do. haha)
Here's hoping that same thing.
Oh man now I am totally wanting to go back... hope you are having an awesome time and of course having way too much fun to even think of blogging.
I am glad you made it home and just can't wait to catch up and hear all about the trip! I just know the GABE-ISM's abound!!!
Welcome back! Call when you can schedule time for lunch!
ACK only 3 days left seeing as how we have now changed our plans and are leaving on Friday rather than Saturday. I am so excited. My co-workers can't stand me at this point. Oh well.
I know you are having a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear all about it.
I will however be blogging every evening. I think. I thought it would be harder to try and tell about every day once we got home. So I since I want to remember every little detail I just thought it would be simpler to do in the evenings when we get back to the Hotel. We'll see if I stick to this original plan.
Wish you were still gonna be there when I get there. Oh well maybe next time.
I can't believe you're this close to where I live!
Hope you are having a blast!!!!!!!!
Oh I'm sure you all are having a blast!!! I have thought of you all hanging with Mickey and I have to be honest...I've been a little jealous!!
Can't wait to see the photos!!!
I bet you are having an utterly fabulous and exhausting time.
I'm sure y'all are having a BLAST!
Looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back!
I can't wait to hear about all your fun!
I hope you're having a wonderful time Chicka!!!
I know you are having a great time. I think about you guys everyday and what you might be doin. Hope the weather is good. See ya real soon!
I'm loving that Tigger is singing to me! He's my favorite.
Hope you're having a great time, can't wait to hear all about it. I'm hoping I'll get down there once before I die.
I am sure that you are having a great time. See you on the flip side....♥
Have a fabulous time!!!!
Post a Comment