I've added a new button today, over there to the right.
I wish I didn't have to.
I've requested prayers for baby Stellan in the past, the youngest of the MckMama family.
Stellan was diagnosed with a heart condition in utero, and was thought not to make it to birth.
When he was born, he surprised everyone with his perfect health.
He has suffered a couple of setbacks, with respiratory problems, only to bounce right back.
He is now in the hospital with heart problems again.
Please, if you feel called to do so, visit MckMama's blog and leave a comment, praying for Stellan while doing so. His momma is having such a hard time right now; we need to lift the both of them up.
Thank you.
7 comments:
Prayed for baby Stellan...just...NOW...
so sad for Stellan and MckMama....my prayers are with them
I've been praying for Stellan!
So sad....
fervently praying.
Every day.
Oh no, I just cannot believe that! :( I've go stop by.
Post a Comment