Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
22 11 6
Timestamp: 2009-01-08 05:41:56 UTC
Winner of the first prize, a pack of all-occasion cards:
Commenter #22, Jen from Buried with Children
Winner of the second prize, a pack of valentine cards:
Commenter #11, Lula from Lulaville
Winner of the third prize, my husband:
Commenter #6, Cammie from The House of No Sleep.
Oh, sorry, Joe is too busy with his honey-do list here, so you get a custom-made scrapbook done with photos you email to me.
Girls, please email me your addresses so I can send these out asap. Cammie, if you want, email me your phone number so I can call you and see exactly how you would like your scrapbook.
I am so excited you all wanted to win some of my handmade lovin! Congratulations!
(Queen, I cannot believe that commenting 10 times did not improve your chances. Your luck is clearly as good as mine. You will definitely be getting a consolation prize.)
16 comments:
Crappers! Why didn't I enter? I was too late. Shucks.
Congrats winners!
Awww Man!!! I was totally going to do 12 more comments!! But, I just got home like 20 mins ago! How the heck did you get home so fast? As soon as I got to the 74 - 275 split going towards Harrison, the roads were soo much worse! You couldn't even see the lines or lanes to know if you were in the right lane!! Oh well...maybe next time!!
Of course I didn't win.
Oh how totally cool! I can't believe that I won those beautiful card and just in time b/c I have some notes to write people.
SHUT UP!!!! FUN!!!! Oh I am very excited! hmmmm. What kind of book....hmmmmm. You know what.....suprise me! Can you do that without pics and then I will add some? Really, Im easy to please! Maybe just like a girlfriend themed album? I have a trip coming up in Feb that I will take pics at....then I could just throw them in that album.... ohhhhh, I love to win and I never ever do! um, can you tell I am excited?
What? NO WAY!
I thought for sure Michelle would win...all 3 prizes...especially Joe.
Dude, I am so excited. SO excited. YAY!!!!!!
Oh man, I really wanted to win. I still have a stack of pics from my son's wedding 2 years ago that I have to do something with(I know I'm awful, right?).
What? What happened to my quid pro quo??
Congrats to the weiners.
Er...winners.
Yay! I am so happy that Lula won the Valentine cards I helped make. They are so beautiful. I love them!
Here is to 300 more girl!!
yay to all the winners!
Stopped in from SITS to say hi!
Congrats to the winners!
Boo Hoo for me.
Congratulations to the winners!
Congrat to all the winners! That was an awesome contest.
In reference to your question about southpaws, If he is as lefthanded as I am, it's a challenge. I have a hard time holding the fork with my right hand. I can't use a ladle either because they're bias, just for the record.
I am stumped too. I guess the annoyiness of entering so many times at 4am does nothing to decrease the odds. But there you go.......I had fun.:>
Congrats to all of them!!! They are lucky!!
I sent one of your cards to Tori's friend, Natalie.
We are huge on recycling...I told Natalie she could use the front of it for next year and send the card to her mom!!! It's too pretty to only use once!!!
Post a Comment