


These are pics of the cabin we will be staying in on our vacay to Tennessee in April. Joe and I have been to Gatlinburg so many times, and it never gets old (for me, anyway). There is so much to see and do, and the kids absolutely love it! I can't wait to get Gabe onto those mountain hikes and wear him out! We are going with Joe's parents, which is always a good thing...I love spending time with Kay, and she is such a huge help with the kids, and they LOVE spending a whole weekend with their Mamaw and Papaw. We picked a new place to stay this time, a cabin by Hearthside Cabin Rentals in Pigeon Forge. A little closer to the park, and something different. It's been a couple of years since we went to Tennessee, so we are pretty excited. April can't get here soon enough!
Hope the weekend was good for everyone, despite the weather. I had a great weekend at work, with plenty of sleep at home and a husband who took good care of the house and kids while I was gone. I am so blessed to have a career that I love, and such a great hospital to work in. My co-workers are awesome and lots of fun...I can't say enough good things. Obviously, my endorphins are still kicked in from my workout this morning :)
Still thinking of that tattoo...and darn you, Becky, if you get a boob job, I will be so jealous. I will love you anyway, but I will still be jealous! Can't wait to have that baby of yours tomorrow!
1 comment:
That cabin is just so amazing. I love the outside and inside of it. It has everything that I need to have a very great vacation. I think it is the perfect cabin for me.
Pigeon Forge log cabin rentals in Tennessee
Post a Comment