Just had to share Joe's new haircut...isn't it great? He is such a comedian!
Hope you know I am kidding! I got this in an email from my sister, and just had to share it! Some people are so creative (and daring). I am thinking of getting a tattoo with my friend, Becky, but we haven't quite decided yet. We are going to go tattoo-shopping tomorrow (if the weather behaves), and then we'll have more of an idea. If this is the way to deal with my "mid-life crisis", then it's sure a lot cheaper than a red convertible, and more sane than a "Thelma and Louise" vacation!
Isabel is thinking of getting a tattoo, too...NOT! She is wanting to get her ears pierced, though, especially since Becky's baby got hers done this week. Since we have a snow day today, she is wanting to go to Claire's and just do it while she has the guts :) I'll let you know if she really goes through with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment