Monday, February 18, 2008

Dreaming...

I'm dreaming of a beach vacation...

Wouldn't you love to be here, instead of cold, dreary, snowy Ohio? What I wouldn't give to hop on a plane bound for Bora Bora and just thaw out on a beach with a hot guy and a good book! (Not necessarily in that order...) Just looking at these pictures makes me yearn for summer. I love soaking up the sun, listening to good music and reading a great book...last summer I read the Outlander series by Diane Gabaldon, and it was so awesome to relax on my back deck and disappear into the Highlands with Claire and Jamie. Now when I re-read those books, I will think of that summer...I love that!

Hope you're all having a great day off for President's Day. We have gone to the YMCA, played with friends, done a bunch of laundry, read some good books, played Pokemon cards and colored Thomas books. Just love spending time with my kids...now it's time to go put some of that laundry away :)

No comments: