Sunday, February 10, 2008

Great new website!



I found a great new website, thanks to a blog that I visit often. The site is www.goodreads.com , and it's an online bookclub where you can log on to see what books other people are reading, express your opinion on books you have read, and find friends to talk about books that you love. If you log on, look for me and add me onto your friends list. What a cool idea! If you like to read, I think you will love this site.

So, it is 8:30pm and I am exhausted! I made a total fool of myself at church today, bawling like a baby during a time of sharing testimony. The combination of being sentimental, tired and mad at your husband will do that, I guess. I have had about nine hours of sleep in the past three days, working for 26 of those hours at the hospital. Thank God it was a good weekend at work, and also a big thanks to Him for keeping me healthy during this week of illness (strep, stomach flu) at my house. Although if I keep up with not getting sleep, I probably will get sick. I am about to put the kids to bed now, and then I am curling up under the covers with a good book (Ted Dekker's "Black", a Christian suspense trilogy).

Just a reminder that the next Stamp Camp is this coming Sunday afternoon from 2 to 4pm. I have some cute spring-inspired cards planned, so stop in and get crafty! Hope to see you there!

No comments: