
He woke up this morning so sad to see Elijah and Isabel getting ready for school.
"They have to go again?!"
Gabe doesn't go back to school until next Wednesday.
I have a feeling it's gonna be a lonnnnng week. Right now he's begging me to play Star Wars on Gamecube.
Did I mention I don't like video games, mainly because I suck at them (other than Rock Band, which I can seriously kick butt at)?
I have a lot of housework and projects calling my name. I think they're gonna have to wait another week, though. Luke Skywalker needs my help...
11 comments:
It's so sweet that he actually misses them. I agree with Rebecca Jo. Puppies solves all kinds of problems. They also create all kinds of problems. On second thought, maybe just let him adopt a frog from outside. Free,, no shots and if it dies, there's no love lost....:)
Vivi feels the same way. Luckily, she starts preschool next week.
That is so sweet that he is missing them! With Katie at home with me...she still walks Madalyn to the bus stop in the mornings. And meets her there in the afternoons. Of course they fight when they are together. But I think it's sweet that for a few moments a day they are thinking nice things about the other!
I always tell Hayden that I don't know how to play video games b/c I too suck.
Oh man. Poor guy! Ash doesn't start back to school until next Tuesday. I am dreading the day ... I think Adyson will be so upset! Good luck!
I'm a video game defect. I cannot do it properly except the Wii cow race and target shooting.
Thats right momma....forget the dusting and vacuuming and play with that little adorable boy of yours!!!
I'm sad for him that he is missing his siblings....but soon he will forget and be happy to be in school himself!
Enjoy your time together!!
I too suck at the games the kids want me to play, now PacMan was my game, where did that one go.
I barely reconize it over here at all anymore. Geez Louis, big changes.
Nope...don't think you wore him out enough today. He was still running on full at football practice, lol!
Thank God for preschool, huh!
Give that boy a pick and put him to work in the mines( under the deck). I'm sure he will play with his Bagukan toy for a bit. He may actually take a nap today!!! Enjoy your day.
Aw, poor little guy!
Post a Comment