
She has moved on to greener pastures (kindergarten), while Gabe is in a new Young 5's class for kids not quite ready to leave preschool.
Apparently a new girl has taken notice of my olive-skinned heartbreakingly handsome boy.
When I picked Gabe up from school today, I was asking him about his day.
Me: So, who did you play with at recess today?
Gabe: Well, I like to play with Calvin and Braden, but this girl, Gracie, kept wanting to hug me.
Me: Hug you?
Gabe (with a shrug of the shoulders): Yeah, she hugged me, like, fibe times. She hugged my guts right up to my heart! She lubs me, I think. Can I have a snack?
And so it begins...
12 comments:
I Love Gabe!!! He's the funniest kid i know!!! and i love reading blogs about him!!! they always make me laugh!!!
They start so young these days...
Hannah had a boy (Justin) in her preschool class who told her many times that he loved her. As chance would have it, they ended up in the same kindergarten class! I remember one time when I came to help out in her class, another boy told me he wanted Hannah to be his girlfriend. Justin overheard this and came right up to us and said "Hannah can be your girlfriend now but when we grow up, she's going to be my WIFE!"
What a complete cutie, he will be one of those boys everyone wants to be around i reckon, especially the ladies :-)
See, that's how he gets the ladies.. he plays it all cool! :) that's the cutest conversation!
I love "lub"... hehe!!!
Yeah, she loves me. I need to eat. Such a boy. :-)
Hey, I'd hug him too. LOL I lub him too. : )
I have a little ladies man too. Which I am going to tell about tomorrow. Too cute.
That is so sweet!
Like FIBE times?!?! Lol:)
I am literally walking out the door, but our computer is not working with emails, and Mike has had me switch my blog to gmail (which I have only partially figured out yet far) and he has a new blackberry that is keeping us up with some of the remaining emails...bah! Anyway the POINT is that I was not sure if you had recieved my replys since I had not heard back from you (as far as I know over here in the technology mess), and I can actually SEE my comment here on your blog...so I know you got it:)
Yes...we leave today, and we will be back in a week. Jake has bronchitis and that is why you haven't seen us at football.
Talk to ya later.
(Good luck with the new girl, Gabe:)
How sweet! Sophie has a little boy, an older man (he's THREE!) at gym daycare that lurves her. There is lots of hugging and kissing and hand holding. It's awfully cute. And a little scary.
I think she couldn't appreciate Gabe's cuteness, and instead has tried to replace it with maturity. She'll learn eventually, and wish she'd stuck with Gabe.
He's so non-chalant about it, too. "Yeah, I'd rather play with the boys, but this chick just wouldn't leave me alone."
Can you just tell him to hold out for about 12 or 13 years and we'll set him and Emily up. She is so fair. It would be great for her to marry an attractive, olive toned guy. I realize she may have some competition with our dear little Caroline.....let the games begin...:)
Post a Comment