Gabe is learning all sorts of new things at school.
How to write his name.
The letters of the alphabet.
Counting to twenty.
And funny new phrases.
Like, "That's just lame."
And, "You're such a lardo."
My personal favorite, one that had me on the ground holding my stomach in laughter...
"What in tarnation is on my penis?!"
(For the curious, it was a wrinkle. He thought it was poison ivy. Whatever.)
Man, I love preschool!
10 comments:
I can just hear him asking, "What in tarnation?" And that makes me smile...
That kid makes me me love him more and more everytime he speaks. LOL
LOL, this made me laugh! :) By the way, What kind of dog is that on your icon picture? Looks just like my Buddy!
That last one is a killer! Did you just bust a gut laughing?!
PS - 51 days and counting!
OMG!! That is hilarious!! Did he pull his pants down for you to look at it?
Yeah, school is pretty awesome!
I didn't know that you could actually USE the words tarnation and penis in the same sentence. I'm learning things too! :-)
Hilarious.
i love Gabe! He is a riot!!
Oh... the learning is just beginning.. no telling what he's going to say next!
I love Gabe!!! Keep the preschool learning coming, we can all learn a thing or two from those darling little people, mostly to just laugh!
Post a Comment