Lula: Heather, everyone has been blessed with a talent, be it big or small. What's yours, and do you use it often?
Me: I had to think about this one long and hard. (That's what she said. Ahem.) But then I realized this is the PG version of blogland, and my answer would have to be scrapbooking. I've been scrappin' for over ten years now, and making cards and handmade gifts for almost that long. I love to make someone's day by giving them a card that I made just for them.
Lula: If you could have one superpower, what would you want? How would you use it?
Me: I would want to fly. I've had flying dreams for as long as I can remember, and they fascinate me. If I could fly, just imagine the daring rescues I could make! I could swoop down and protect Rob from the masses of Twilight-crazed girls, taking him to my Batcave and comforting him until he was recovered from the trauma...
Lula: If you had an entire day to spend by yourself, with plenty of money at your disposal, what would you choose to do?
Me: Um, you already know my talent/obsession, right? Honestly, if I had a whole day to myself with lots of money, I would build a new scrapbooking room that opened up into my gardens by way of French doors. I would hire Becky Higgins to come and help me organize all of the papers/embellishments/etc and train me on the use of my new Canon Rebel camera and 12x12 printer complete with a new computer and Adobe Photoshop software. Hey, you asked!
(Here's what my current room looks like. I love it, truly I do, but a girl can dream, right?)

Lula: You stumble upon a time machine that will only go back through time. Where will it take you? What will you do in that period of time?
Me: My first thought was I'd like to be in the times of the pioneers, like Laura Ingalls. But then I remembered how awesome it was to read The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon, and I think my answer is 18th century Scotland. I will find my own Jamie Fraser, heal the sick and wounded, learn to become a doctor like Claire, and have lots of Scottish babies. The end.
Lula: One more question, Heather, before Rob Pattinson is due to come out on stage (he may need to be rescued, just sayin'). What is your all-time favorite book? Movie? TV show? Song?
Me: Um, Lula, that's more than one question, that's like, four. Okay, here goes:
Book: The Stand, by Stephen King. I have read this book at least ten times. I love it. Oh, Stu, you're so fine...
Movie: It's a Wonderful Life. I love James Stewart. I love the storyline. I love the memories of watching it every single year, at least twice, with my dad.
TV show: You must ask? Of course it is Lost. Especially now that we're getting some answers to all the mysteries of the first few seasons.
Song: The first church song I ever learned all the words to was "This is the Day". Elijah sang it in front of our whole congregation when he was three, and it has remained my favorite song ever since.
Now...I would love to interview you and you and you. So here is what you do:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. So come on--let's get to know each other better. And do not fear potential questions--I promise to play very nice.
Thanks, Lula! I had fun playing along. Now, I've gotta go rescue Rob...
11 comments:
girl your scrapbook room is awesome!! It's so neat and organized! You should see my paper...it was once color coordinated...I'm not a neat scrapper.
This was fun.
I like number three because after you are done spending the day by yourself, there would be plenty for me and we could spend many happy days together.
great interview Heather!!!
Okay, is that really your scrapbook room? Jealousy doesn't even begin to describe what I'm feeling at this moment. But I digress.
So, interview me. I need something to write about....:)
I have 2 interviews I am currently working on.
But if you wanna I'm game to make it 3.
Those are some great questions and answers. I'm jealous of your organization skills.
I would totally be Claire too! Oh Jaime where are you...
Love your scrapping room!
I love your scrapbooking room...you are so beautifully organized. I'm impressed.
I too have had flying dreams. Not very often, but when I do, I love it. I like flying through the trees.
Yes, we are going to have to get together to tell sister stories. I don't think it would be appropriate for me to blog about the time she flung her turds at those boys.
OK, I love it all...
but not the Claire and Jamie stuff. You know how I DON'T feel about Outlander. Sorry. Edward kicks Jamie's arse every time.
Yay, thanks for playing. This was fun, huh?????
p.s. Long and hard...that's what she said? I want to french you RIGHT NOW!
I love that room, it is so awesome and yet again I am jealous. My stuff is in a box and a filing cabinet, not in the same room. No wonder I never make cards anymore. I also love that I have been a recipiant of those wonderful cards too, you are truly talented. Great interview.....
Okay Lula's comment has me raising an eyebrow.....
Holy Cow Chicka! No wonder I love you!!!
My favorite all time book ever? The Stand!
My favorite all time movie ever? Wonderful Life!
My favorite church song? This is the day!
The line I say all the time? That's what SHE said!!!
If you promise to be nice, I will let you interview me.
( I know I'll live to regret this and I may require additional help)
Post a Comment