
Of course, Gabe loves trains and Hot Wheels and airplanes and anything else that goes FAST! It's a part of his genetic make-up, as anyone who knows him can attest to. He is a speed freak...he even puts his arms up in the air like he's on a roller coaster when I'm driving on the highway! We have three different kinds of train tracks at our house...this one used to be Elijah's when he was three, and it lives in my scrapbook room so Gabe can be entertained while I am trying to scrap. Although, usually Gabe wants me to "help build a track, Mommy", so I don't get too much accomplished. Oh, well, that's what naptime is for :)
I can't wait for some warmer weather, even though I know it's still a while before it comes. I just want to get outside and let Gabe expend some of his pent-up energy, and take some outside pictures. I am so tired of cold! Thank God I live in Ohio and not in Alaska, right?
Have a great weekend, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment