Friday, January 4, 2008

Brothers

Oh, the love of these brothers. Yes, Gabe can get on Elijah's nerves, but for the most part he truly likes having him around. And Gabe, being the younger brother, worships the ground Elijah walks on. If Elijah is playing a video game, Gabe wants to play or at least watch; if Elijah is tossing football, Gabe is front and center ready to tackle, catch, or run a "play". I hope they always keep a loving relationship like this.

I was the same way with two of my older sisters. Anything Michelle or Rhonda had or were doing just then was the coolest to me, no matter what it was. And although we have different interests, live in different parts of town, and don't get to see each other often enough, I still have that awesome sister-love for them...they are my very best friends! How blessed to have that in my life. I wish Isabel had a sister; I hope God will give her some very special friends to make up for the fact that she doesn't.

Now I'm off to scrapbook some of these precious pictures...after I give Gabe a bath. He is buck naked playing Hot Wheels right now, and it's what, 19 degrees outside? What a sight!

No comments: