Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!





















Happy New Year from the Klenk/Peters/MacDonald/Kelsey clans! From age 84 to 1 1/2, it was awesome to have all of us under one roof to celebrate the holidays! We are so blessed to have such a great family, and the fact that all of us get along well makes it even better.


We were so lucky that Spiderman Junior could join us, as well :) Gabe had to wear that outfit the entire day! Too darn cute!


New Year's Resolutions, anyone? I have made a few...
1. Eat healthier food.
2. Exercise three times a week, for at least an hour each time.
3. Scrapbook 2007!
4. Participate in a mission trip in some way.
5. Be more patient with my kids.
I could think of at least ten more, but I want to be able to accomplish this list. Come on, Michelle, what are some of yours?


1 comment:

heathersister said...

Hi Heather. I wish I could get my thoughts out as well as you do. Not my talent. Talk about being a sap, I cried reading them. Morgan will be glad to see his picture. My resolution is to slow down and enjoy my life a little more. My little girl will be 16 soon and it won't be much longer and she will be on her own. I just can't believe it.