Friday, January 18, 2008

Stamp Camps!

Coming up in February, two brand new stamp camps! On Feb 6, come over and make ten cards for twelve dollars, five different designs, one being a sweet valentine. On Feb 17th, I'm going to show you how to make a criss-cross card (if you don't already know how), plus 3 other designs, for a total of eight cards. Leave me a comment or email me to RSVP by Jan 31st. Hope to see you there!

In other news, I made it to the gym three times this week! I am so proud...I haven't done that in years. It takes so much work to stay skinny in your thirties...but it's so worth it. I am back to fitting into half of my size 8 jeans...my goal is Valentine's Day to fit into the other half. I bought a new digital scale yesterday, and almost returned it after seeing how much I weighed on that sucker! 4 pounds more than my regular scale! But this morning, I weighed in again and it was much more accurate :) Probably just got smart and didn't want to go back in the box, so it told me what I wanted to hear (kind of like Joe, huh?)

It's Friday, and you know what that means for me...work! I've been off for a week, so I'm ready to go back...I love the weekend program, other than the fact that I have to work EVERY weekend. It sure is nice to be off for five days in a row during the week, and not to have worry about a babysitter, not to mention being able to do my grocery shopping in the middle of the day in the middle of the week when Kroger is deserted. Love that!

Gabe is down for his nap, and I'm off to make some cards to sell. Cute baby cards, birthday cards, and thank you notes. $2.00 each if anyone is interested. Have a great weekend, and stay warm during the Arctic Freeze headed our way!

No comments: