Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Baby Fever?

Becky, this one's for you...thank you for letting me watch Summer last week. I know you think I was doing you a favor, but really, I loved having her. She is at such a cute age, and she's such a good baby. And Gabe loves her, too. He is watching me type this right now, and he recognized Summer right away! It will be fun to watch them play together when she is a little bigger :)




You might think that having this adorable baby around for a whole day would give me baby fever, but I truly believe that Gabe has cured me forever of this disease. Can you imagine me with a newborn trying to keep up with that boy? I don't think so! Yes, God knew what He was doing by making Gabe the kind of high-energy kid that he is. And I thought I wanted four babies...

But that's okay, because I can get a baby fix three days a week when I see Becky and Summer, and that will suit me just fine. I can snuggle and cuddle and play, then send her home when I've had enough (although "enough" is a relative term, and three full days of Summer might not be enough). Suffice it to say, Becky, you can count on me to keep your baby any old time :)


No comments: