our generation turned out like it did.
Look at the advice our moms were getting from advertisers...
And I knew there was a reason I've never felt the need to limit my kids' screen time:
It's also no wonder that there were such conflicting emotions about staying at home versus going back to work, not to mention "looking good for your man":
Wonder what current ads will have our kids scratching their heads someday...
Now I need to go eat some Total, drink some beer and watch some TV with the kids. Mom of the Year award coming right up :)



4 comments:
Yes, Heather, keep the house up and your weight down. That's the one true rule of being a woman, right?? (Oh, my good Lord! Thanks for the laughs today.)
& dont forget all the sexy cigarette ads they had...
add smoking to that list! :)
Love it!!
I hope that our kids look back on some of the ads from today and say, "Why do all these young women look strung out and half naked? That's ridiculous!"
I'm going to have to get some TOTAL since I struggle in both areas: keeping up my house, keeping down my weight.
Funny stuff!
Post a Comment