Thursday, March 17, 2011

Go ahead and pinch me.

Green may be the color of the day (well, hello there, St. Patty), but I only have eyes for these spring-y yellow pieces today...



all pieces from Ruche

The forecast is 60's to 70's with sunshine and blue skies.  Exactly what the doctor ordered to cure the winter blues.  And this Sunday is the official beginning of spring!  I can hear the hallelujah chorus now :)

What is your favorite thing about spring?  Will you be drinking green beer today?

6 comments:

Suzann said...

No green beer here. In fact, no partying at all.

Spring?? I am looking forward to sunshine and 60 degrees, green grass, and leaves on trees, fresh air and clean windows.

I am also looking for a spring handbag. Coach and Kate Spade have a couple that I am in love with.

Rebecca Jo said...

I just came THISCLOSE to buying a yellow purse this weekend!!

I'm so excited about the idea of cute sandals & sun dresses!!!!

BBB said...

My favorite thing about spring is opening the windows and getting the winter funk out of the air in the house.

That's not really true.

My favorite thing about spring.

Tulips.

mep said...

No green beer for me, just some St. Patrick's Day cupcakes from the grocery store. Not that tasty, but I've managed to eat more than my share.

My favorite thing about spring? The smell of March air. It has a special smell, really it does.

E... said...

No green beer, though I did crack open a hard cider over dinner. Didn't so much care for my corned beef, but the braised cabbage I made on the side was yummy! I would LOVE some new spring somethings to wear. It is almost, almost here!!!

CaraBee said...

I just got a fun daffodil-yellow purse that I am just in love with. Every time I even look at it, it makes me happy. I am definitely ready for spring!